We are excited about your arrival at Camp Squeah! Please check out these important reminders for what to expect at camp this summer. Recent updates include foodservices, pre-camp health checks, and arrival instructions.
Check-In Time is 3:00 pm for all camps
- Discoverers starts Tuesday July 5
- Trailblazers starts Sunday July 17
- Trekkers starts Sunday July 24
- Explorers starts Tuesday August 2
- Voyageurs starts Sunday August 7
- Adventurers starts Sunday August 14
- Outbackers starts Sunday August 21
- In the week leading up to arrival families are asked to monitor their camper(s) for symptoms of illness (fever, chills, cough, loss of sense of smell or taste, difficulty breathing).
- Anyone experiencing new or worsening symptoms of illness is not allowed to attend camp and should follow public health guidance for any testing and self-isolation.
- Please follow any directional signage or Squeah Staff members as you enter the Camp Squeah grounds.
- If your camper will be bringing any medication to camp, please have it ready for drop-off in a separate zip-lock bag, labelled with the camper’s name.
- Please minimize the number of people arriving with the camper. Only minimal amenities (ie. washrooms) will be available for guests.
- Feel free to walk with your camper to their cabin, however, we ask that entry to cabins be restricted to campers and staff only.
Before you Arrive
- Cabin Mates requests cannot be accepted less than 5 days before the camp session begins. Contact the registrar (email@example.com) regarding these requests.
- Please ensure that camper Medical and Consent forms are up to date and completed before arriving. These can be completed through our Online Registration portal or downloaded and printed:
Completed forms can be brought with the camper on arrival day.
Dietary and Foodservices
- Outside the camp meal plan, we are only able to accommodate the following three special dietary requests: gluten free, dairy free, or vegetarian. Campers whose dietary requirements fall outside of these offerings may need to supplement their meal plan personally. If you have any concerns, or questions please contact our kitchen team directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing Day Check-out is 5:00 pm on Thursday for all camps
- Discoverers ends Thursday July 5
- Trailblazers ends Thursday July 21
- Trekkers ends Thursday July 28
- Explorers ends Thursday August 4
- Voyageurs ends Thursday August 11
- Adventurers ends Thursday August 18
- Outbackers ends Thursday August 25
- There will be no closing program for parents on closing day, however, our canteen and merchandise sales will be open beside the swimming pool.
- Please follow any directional signage and Squeah Staff members to direct you towards the correct area for pickup.
- Please minimize the number of people arriving for the camper. Only minimal amenities (ie. washrooms) will be available for guests.
- Feel free to assist your camper with belongings from the cabin. We ask that entry cabins be restricted to campers and staff only.
- Please check out our Packing List
- We desire to create an environment free of electronic distractions. There will also be no power available to charge electronics. Please do not bring any such devices.
Refunds and Cancellation
- Full refunds will be provided if you must cancel due to illness and/or in the event of Squeah cancelling a camp due to an illness or outbreak.